Saturday, January 15, 2011

What a lazy day

Go Heather you can do it!!!!!! Just a little encouragement for my best friend!

I have laid around all day and I'm pretty ok with that lol. Carter has been in and out watching and petting the puppies, he is completely obsessed with them! Joel has been helping his friends parents move all day, Joel is a totally good friend to have! I have been on the internet all day looking at baby stuff and making a wish list on everything from walmart to overstock to diapers.com Diapers really are better to buy online in bulk! Plus walmart ships diapers to your house for free, we are going to start stocking up on size 1's and 2's and some newborns. I'm really excited to do the baby room, I'm ready to find out what it is so I can start. I have lots of ideas! I will post some pictures of items I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment