Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back with News

Wow, I haven't posted anything since June lol well I gave it a good shot! I started to follow Craig and Rhianna's blog and it reminded me that I had one, so here goes another short spurt of postings! Joel and found out we were expecting, so a little one will be due July 24th 2011. We are definitely going to find out what it is, don't know when yet though, probably around the first of March. Symptoms so far: everything bad. But it has slowed and I am finally getting my energy back and food doesn't come up as easy anymore lol. Joel has been a real trooper, he's been taking charge when I have zero energy to do anything. Plus it really helps to have a child that doesn't need much help doing things anymore. The real bummer is not liking coffee anymore, it just isn't appeasing anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment